Hour 15: Wherein Our Reader Has Her Second Wind?


CURRENTLY READING: Still working on Courtesan.

THOUGHTS?: What the heck is going on in this book. I've had to re-read several pages just to try to make sense of it all.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I nibbled on more salmon and finished my bit of the asparagus. It was delicious. 

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is now making me dessert crepes. Yeah, I think I'll keep him.

I filled mine with strawberry preserves.
ANYTHING ELSE?: The background music has turned into episodes of Parks and Rec and Doctor Who. I'm a might bit distracted. 

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 26
PAGES READ TOTAL: 891

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Comfort Food Fix by Ellie Krieger

Comments