Hour 10: Wherein Our Reader Loves Food


CURRENTLY READING: I just cracked open the introduction of Comfort Food Fix by Elie Krieger

THOUGHTS?: None yet, I just started this palate cleanser. 

SNACKS AND STUFF: It looks like we actually made progress on the lunch spread! At this rate, we shant be eating dinner until after 9pm. I'm okay with that.


COMPANION UPDATE: He's playing Oregon Trail on the iPad. Apparently Mary broke her arm and his wagon was robbed. 

Since I haven't received any updates from Lady B, I assume she's in the air - reading of course.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I still have Chex Mix in the cupboard. That is probably where it will remain.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 53
PAGES READ TOTAL: 505 (halfway to 4 digit territory... where I will not be going)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell

Comments

Cayce said…
The new grill looks great! :)

And you are making great progress - keep going!
Meghan said…
Thanks, Cayce! I can't wait to see what we're eating for our inaugural grill.