Hour 1: Wherein Our Reader Wants to Write


CURRENTLY READING: The Art of the Handwritten Note

THOUGHTS?: This book seems a wee bit pretentious and takes itself a bit too seriously, but I am enjoying the sentiment and helpful directions. I am now in the mood to write some notes. That will, however, have to wait until read-a-thon is over... but I do have a HUGE box of notecards and stuff on hand.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I finished my yogurt creation and refilled my coffee.

Cupcake Librarian!
COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is still in bed. He was out last night and came home after I went to bed. Methinks I'll be brewing a second pot of coffee later.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I am listening to the Assassin's Creed 2 game soundtrack. The music is awesome!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 62
PAGES READ TOTAL: 62 (Thank goodness morning math is easy.)

BOOKS COMPLETED: None yet

Comments