What I Read This Week: November 18, 2012

You know who hasn't gone to the gym in two weeks? This girl. Oh boy have my magazines begun to pile up again. Hopefully I get back into the swing of things after Thanksgiving. I'll have to work off those mashed potatoes one way or another... cause nothing is going to stop my from eating them.

Mmmm, now I'm thinking about food. Anywho, onto the reading!

  • I binged on post-election analysis posts from blogs like FiveThirtyEight, the Atlantic Wire, Electoral Vote, Slate, Salon. I would link to individual stories... but I read so many that we would be here forever.
  • Another election binge was of the fun variety. The #DrunkNateSilver hashtag on Twitter kept me giggling for days.
  • Book wise - I'm working on Harem by Dora Levy Mossanen. It's hitting the spot and I kind of wish I had another read-a-thon to attend so that I had an excuse to ignore the world and read all day. 
  • At some point in the past two weeks I finished Pamela Clare's Breaking Point. It was okay.


Comments