Read-a-thon: Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I'm not sleepy. I think I drank my weight in coffee this morning. My shoulders are getting tight, but that is to be expected after 12 hours.

2) What have you finished reading?
Only two books so far - A book on coffee and a novel called An Army of Angels.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
I'm going with the coffee book, but only because I want to punish the novel for taking me 10 hours to read.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
I heart mimosas, but the lunch spread was good too. Mmmm, goat cheese.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Not yet. I due my blog hopping the day after.

Comments

Don't punish the novel lol! It looks like you're having a great readathon so far and I hope it continues!!