Read-a-thon Kick Off

It's here!

I just poured myself a cup of coffee and made my wake up snack. Behold!


Now I'm off to snuggle under the blanket (we hit freezing temps here last night) on the chaise and get with the reading. The Boyfriend is still in bed, but I expect that he shall be up sooner rather than later.

Read-a-thon! Woot!

I'll be back in an hour with my first progress update.


But first! The Introductory questionnaire:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Silver Spring, MD - Just outside of Washington, DC

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The cookbooks... cause I like food.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
My pile of cheeses and veggies for lunch!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I like Notre Dame football, crossword puzzles, and autumn.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have a completely new reading method this time around. I just want to have fun and not worry about the page/book count.

Comments

Janel said…
It sounds like you have a good plan for the day! Happy Reading! Go Team Sweetarts!
Meghan said…
Thanks Janel!
Unknown said…
Not worrying about the page count is probably a good idea. This is my first read-a-thon, and I'm already disappointed at my progress. But at least it means I can do better next time! Good luck!