Read-a-thon Bonus!

I gots two e-mails from The Roomie! She's read-a-thoning too but does not have a blog. I told her to send me updates throughout the day and I would post them. Here ya go!

The Reading Plan
My general reading plan for Read-a-thon. I have already started Beloved so I will most likely pick that up first in the morning. It's supposed to be pretty heavy so I've kept everything else light fiction. I will probably end up reading from the bottom up. Also, I plan on burning the candle for most of the day. It's such a great fall scent. I can't believe someone left it on the free table in my laundry room.

Also, my plan for this year includes more water and stretching. I need to avoid the past years' mistakes of counting rolling over on the couch as real movement.


The Food Plan
My food collection for the day. General eating plans include avocado on toast for breakfast, cheese, apples and grapes for snackaging later, pasta with ground turkey and kale for dinner, and either pudding snack cups if I'm feeling lazy or possibly making a cranberry orange bread if I get ambitious/remember to go out to get orange juice at some point during the day. A quick jaunt to the grocery store might be helpful in the move more strategy. Also, there seems to be a dearth of snacking chocolate in this apartment. I'm sure this will be remedied if I go out to get the OJ.

In other news, my new laptop got delivered today. [Editor's questions: Is it shiny? Can I play with it?] Tomorrow I will be there as soon as my leasing office opens to get said shiny and probably get distracted setting it up. GW2 is supposed to take HOURS to download though so I figure once that is going, I should get back to the reading.
 
 

 

Comments