Hour 3: Wherein Our Reader Changes Position

CURRENTLY READING: Still with Army of Angels

THOUGHTS?: This book gets better the more I read it, I just wish it was a quicker read. Although, I do think I've just hit a dramatic turning point in the story.

SNACKS AND STUFF: The baked french toast is about to come out of the oven. Pictures in the next update. Oooo! I should go pour a mimosa. (Side note... I said that out loud and The Boyfriend just got up to make me one. He's a keeper.)

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend started reading a Percy Jackson book on his Nook. I just got a text from The Roomie - She too is currently working through a lengthy tome. She says she's not yet halfway through Beloved.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The apartment smells so good right now. I can't wait to eat. Which reminds me, it's time to move to the table for brunch.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 32 (making progress)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 86

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Still will the null on this one.

Comments