Hour 15: Wherein Our Reader Has a Visitor

CURRENTLY READING: I started the third novella in the Gabaldon book.

THOUGHTS?: Still good stuff. I think I might have to read another book in the John Grey series once read-a-thon is over.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nothing in this hour, but I think I'm going to break into the bon bons soon.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend decided it was time to take the desktop computer apart. It's been acting all weird lately. There were clanging noises and sounds of whooshing air behind me as I read. I decided not to turn around to see the carnage.

The Roomie also surprised us with a visit. She came bearing one the mini-breads she baked today. Visitors bearing gifts of food shall always be shown inside. Three cheers to The Roomie! We chatted for a bit before she left to get back to her reading.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I seem to have an endless supply of movie soundtracks to listen. Maybe I have an addiction...

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 42 (again?)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 555 (fun!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
An Army of Angels by Pamela Marcantel
Coffee: Discovering, Exploring, Enjoying by Hattie Ellis

Comments