Hour 14: Wherein Our Reader Sups

CURRENTLY READING: Things are getting suspicious in the Gabaldon book.

THOUGHTS?: This is a perfect read-a-thon book. Light and fluffy to keep my spirits high, but still interesting enough to not be boring.

SNACKS AND STUFF: We ate pizza. The Boyfriend would like me to note that he would have eaten the salad over the pizza (since we were not hungry enough for both). I made the decision to go with the pizza, cause I'm awesome like that.


COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is still quite amused with the Grant novella. The Roomie has sent me two pictures.

True to readathon spirit, I managed to cook one handed while holding the book to read for the most part.

It's a good thing I remembered small breads take waaay less time to bake or I would have had cranberry hockey pucks.


ANYTHING ELSE?: We opened the window to get some air circulation. Now tis cold in here. That might be a good thing.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 45
PAGES READ TOTAL: 513

BOOKS COMPLETED:
An Army of Angels by Pamela Marcantel
Coffee: Discovering, Exploring, Enjoying by Hattie Ellis

Comments