Seen on the Metro: What's That?

I have this innate ability to know when someone is reading a romance novel. I think it goes back to my days in college when I would devour them like chocolate.

The other day, I saw a woman on the metro... and I knew, I just knew she was reading a romance novel. Sadly, I couldn't read the name of the book because she had the cover wrapped in a floral cloth cover. But I knew it was a romance novel!

She caught me watching her (in my attempt to read the title on one of pages). She shifted a little and put the cover up more. I almost said, "No judging here! I love romance novels and just wanted to see the title." But I didn't... cause I thought that might be creepy.

Le sigh.

She appeared about halfway through the book. I still want to know what she was reading...


Comments