Read-a-thon: The Pile Grows


I went through my shelves last night and selected two books to add to my read-a-thon pile. Not gonna lie, I picked short books to help pad my numbers.


The new additions are M.C. Beaton's Death of a Travelling Man and Thomas Conklin's The Titanic Sinks!. I picked the first book because Beaton has become a read-a-thon tradition. I selected the second title because it fit my desire to have a title from my Titanic collection... and was also a kid's book so it should be a quick read.

Tomorrow, I hit the library. We shall see what I can get my greedy hands on then.

Graphic novels. I need graphic novels.

Comments

Nothing beats building a Readathon Pile! I've started on mine too, but it's not quite finished yet!
Meghan said…
I hit the library yesterday. I may have gone overboard...