Hour 9: Wherein Our Reader Feels Nappy

CURRENTLY READING: M.C. Beaton's Death of a Travelling Man

THOUGHTS?: It's good so far... unlike the hockey game where the Bruins JUST scored. Good thing my boys were up by two.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Still nibbling away.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is fully focused on the hockey and not much. The Roomie seems engrossed in her book.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I've been feeling nappy. AHHH BRUINS JUST SCORED AGAIN. GRRRRR! Welp, not feeling nappy any longer.

C'mon Holtby! You can get it back!
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 42
PAGES READ TOTAL:857

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner

Comments

I have an MC Beaton book on my list as well. Hope you enjoy your reads (and your hockey).


Team Polonius
Meghan said…
Beaton is wonderful and perfect for read-a-thon.