Hour 4: Wherein Our Reader Ooos

CURRENTLY READING: I'm a few pages into my fourth book, The Titanic Sinks.

THOUGHTS?: I miss the McQueen book. The pictures were gorgeous and the written content excellent. I don't think anything will top that today. But seriously, just look at some of these pictures!






SNACKS AND STUFF: I finished breakfast and poured myself more mimosa.

COMPANION UPDATE: Eating and reading. We are nothing if not consistent.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I've moved back to my chair since the book is smaller.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 183
PAGES READ TOTAL: 472 (got love books with pictures)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton

It grows!

Comments

Moniquereads said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moniquereads said…
That Alexander McQueen book is beautiful. My mother would love it. Just for the pictures alone, she is a major fashionista.

Your doing a great job.
Meghan said…
It really is a gorgeous book - one I am tempted to buy.

Thanks!