Hour 15: Wherein Our Reader Is Hungry

CURRENTLY READING: I finished Food Rules and have begun The School of Essential Ingredients. Yup, I started reading the last book in my pile. It's anyone's guess if I'll actually be awake enough to finish it.

THOUGHTS?: All of these food related books are making me hungry. The one I'm currently reading described mashed potatoes so beautifully that I wish I had some spuds on hand.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Good thing I can slake my hungry with cookies. Really tasty cookies. Cookies made by The Roomie. Cookies stuffed with milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and, wait for it, crushed oreos. 

Oh yes. These babies are delectable. The Roomie and I adore these cookies and both found the recipe on the Crepes of Wrath blog.

So good. Also, I drank a cup of coffee.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie has finished Bunnicula and has started reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. She finds the book very good, but thinks it will tire her out - possibly before midnight.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I should stop eating these cookies. Methinks a shower will help keep my awake cause I sense sleep coming on.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 140
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,548 (fun number, that)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner
Death of a Travelling Man by M.C. Beaton
Into the Volcano by Don Wood
The Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan
Food Rules by Michael Pollan

Comments