Hour 14: Wherein Our Reader Indulges

CURRENTLY READING: I am about half-way through Pollan's Food Rules.

THOUGHTS?: This book is awesome, and full of practical, common sense advice. I am also enjoying the folk art quality of the illustrations. It completes the book.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Dinner has arrived. We ordered Chinese and I took to swigging a fizzy IKEA drink straight from the bottle.


Yes, I well aware of the irony of eating this food while reading this book. Timing. I haz it.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie has finished and was highly amused by Bunnicula. Her laughter has piqued my interest and I shall have to get around to reading that book.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I can't seem to sit still. I think it's time to pounce on The Boyfriend's comfy chair since he is not here to claim it.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 90 (my books are all cheats)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,408 (won't make 2,000 as my next book is a "real" novel)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner
Death of a Travelling Man by M.C. Beaton
Into the Volcano by Don Wood
The Storm in the Barn by Matt Phelan

Comments