Hour 12: Wherein Our Read Thinks About Dinner

CURRENTLY READING: I am already nearing the end of Into the Volcano.

THOUGHTS?: This book is also quite good. I believe it's by the same guy who wrote one of my favorite children's books, King Bidgood's in the Bathtub.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I stole some dessert nibbles early. Images to come later. Yes, I am teasing you.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend has left on his evening adventures, and The Roomie is nearly to the end of her Clive Cussler book. She expects to finish in the next hour.

ANYTHING ELSE?: We've decided to order dinner around 8:30. Noms!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 133
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,098 (I love graphic novels)

The Completed Pile is growing.

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner
Death of a Travelling Man by M.C. Beaton

Comments