Hour 10: Wherein Our Reader WOOOOOOOOOTS!

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on the Beaton book. Should finish soon.

THOUGHTS?: I like this one. I'm glad there is a large backlog of books in this series to read.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I had a few nibbles, but I've mainly been drinking water.

COMPANION UPDATE: We all ended up focusing on hockey for the most part.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Capitals win! Go Holtbeast! Here's hoping they can clinch at home.

He is flexible. Thank goodness!
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 50
PAGES READ TOTAL: 907

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
Cupcakes of Doom! By Ray Friesen
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton
The Titanic Sinks! By Thomas Conklin
A Family Secret by Eric Heuvel
I, Librarian by James Turner

Comments

Moniquereads said…
Wow you are fast. 900 pages in 10 hours.

Keep up the good work.
Meghan said…
Thanks Monique! It helps that most of my books have been graphic novels.