What I Read This Week: February 19, 2012

I shall deem this week "Valiant Effort." For not spending a lot of time reading, I seem to get a lot stuff read. I don't know how that worked, but it did. I'll take it.
  • One of these days, I will get through my magazine pile. I'm convinced that as soon as I catch up, a whole new flock of issues make there way to my inbox. This week, I managed to finish the Nov./Dec. 2011 issue of American Libraries. There was a phenomenal article on veterans and a writing workshop. If you click on any links in this post, please click this one that takes you to the story.
  • In the strictly professional reading category, I flipped through the most recent Neal-Schuman Publishers Catalog. I noted a few books about management and leadership that I should probably add to my TBR list. I also conducted my first review of the Computers in Libraries Conference Advanced Program. I'll have to start picking out what sessions to attend soon.
  • I also finished... yes, I said finished... Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea. I've been working on that book for weeks. It's dense for how small it is. Full review to come later.

Comments