BOOLEAN: Friday Fashion Find - Dance Worthy

Before I get to this week's Friday Fashion Find, I'd like to turn your attention to Pinterest (so addicted, yes I am). I've created a BOOLEAN board. Here I pin any awesome tights I find whilst perusing the interwebs. Check it out!

Back to our regularly scheduled update...


On Wednesday I went to see the Mariinsky Ballet perform Les Saisons Russes at the Kennedy Center. Had I known that everyone woman in attendance would be wearing spectacular BOOLEAN wear, I would have brought my camera. Instead, I scoured the web until I found a pair of tights I saw.

These babies are from HUE. The pattern on these tights is complex but manages to remain subtle enough that you can wear them to work.


You can purchase this pair of tights from HUE.

Send your BOOLEAN pictures and links to BOOLEANgroup@gmail.com

Comments