BOOLEAN: Storage

My rabid acquisition of BOOLEAN wear lead to a conundrum. Where they heck do I store them all? Before I went a little nuts buying anything I thought looked awesome, my tight collection fit nicely in a nook in my dresser. Yeah.... that didn't last.

As I amassed more tights, it became harder to select which ones to wear. Black and gray tights start to blur into one another when you have them stacked in a drawer. There were some days that, in the pre-coffee, early morning dimness, I wore a pair of tights out of the house that clashed horribly with my chosen clothing. I'm fairly certain some of my co-workers questioned my fashion sense.

Clearly a change was in order.

So, I tried rearranging my dresser, shuffling the closet, and weeding (yes, weeding) my BOOLEAN collection. Those failed. Suddenly, I had a moment of brilliance when I spotted this pin on Pinterest (that website is too darn addictive). Under my bed, I had a drawer stuffed with my winter scarves, gloves, and hats. I decided to move my winter wear into a closet, freeing up the drawer for all my tights.


I may have shed a tear of happiness once I finished the transfer process

So pretty...

Do I have enough tights? Probably. Will that stop me from adding to my collection? Nope.

There is still room to grow in that drawer.

Comments