Read-a-thon: Final Pre-Event Notes

Welp... it's almost time to go to bed.

The Boyfriend and I are going to watch an episode of The Walking Dead, and then I will turn out the light. (Hopefully, I won't have nightmares about zombies.) When I wake, it will be read-a-thon time. Woohoo!

I hope to read at least 6 books, and stay awake for 20 hours. Lucky for me, I didn't plan anything for Sunday. (Although I still think I'll be pretty sleepy come Monday.) 

As in the past, I will be providing updates at the end of each hour. Said updates will include details about my reading, snacks, and what my companions are up to.


I guess that is all I have left to say tonight..... so, goodnight everyone!

P.S. I'm excited!

Comments

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be heading to bed as soon as my Google Reader is all clean again. Can't wait for tomorrow!!