Hour 9: Wherein Our Reader Cheats

CURRENTLY READING: I am plowing my way through The Invention of Hugo Cabret.

THOUGHTS?: The story is very intriguing, and the illustrations are simply beautiful.
I could stare at these images for a long time.
Can this page be real please?
SNACKS AND STUFF: Still picking at the lunch stuff. We plan on having dinner ready for the start of the ND football game at 8pm.

COMPANION UPDATE: They are both still reading, but The Boyfriend will be leaving us soon to meet up with friends for a night out. I wonder if I'll still be awake when he returns. This could be incentive to stay up later.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I stole the big comfy chair!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 222 (illustrated novels are cheating)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 883 (that feels awesomely thick)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison

It grows!

Comments

Emily Rogers said…
Great job so far! I love those pictures, thanks for sharing!
Meghan said…
Thanks eMily!