Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Cleans Up

CURRENTLY READING: I finished Harrison's book and am about to start The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick.

THOUGHTS?: This book was so awesome. I'm glad I read it. The Boyfriend has expressed in interest in it, so I will be handing it over.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Oh the devastation we caused (and are still causing) to our snackage.

I've still got my eye on the cheese.
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is taking a break and is on the phone. The Boyfriend says his book is good. YA books - always awesome.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I did the dishes from breakfast. I may try to con one of my companions to clean up our lunch mess.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44 (Consistency!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 661

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison

Comments

Paulina said…
You're doing great! I love the snack photos.
Meghan said…
Thanks Paulina!