Hour 7: Wherein Our Reader Gets Her Nosh On

CURRENTLY READING: Just about done with License to Pawn

THOUGHTS?: This book makes me want to meet the guys on Pawn Stars.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Oh, there were snacks. Shall we look at them? I think we must.

Are we feeding 3 people or 30? Hard to say.
Cheeses!
One more angle... just to make you hungry.
COMPANION UPDATE: They be a'eating and a'reading.

ANYTHING ELSE?: We've put Comcast's "Easy Listening" classical musical channel on in the background. Tis enjoyable.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44 (pretty good considering I was eating most of the hour)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 617 (ooooo!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho

Comments

Good Lord, obviously I need to hire you to cater my next Readathon!
Meghan said…
Kate - I go with this meal because you can prep it the day before, lay it out easy, and have ready nibbles on hand while you read.