Hour 5: Wherein Our Reader is Surprised

CURRENTLY READING: Still motoring my way through License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison

THOUGHTS?: This book is highly amusing. My page count is lower because I keep stopping to read passages out loud and laugh at some of the other stuff.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I required a second mimosa. I foresee lunch soon.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is still working on her book and seems highly pleased. The Boyfriend wandered off somewhere.

ANYTHING ELSE?: How is it 1:00pm already. It does not seem like I've been reading for 5 hours. I've also moved to a reading spot on the floor. When I stretched my back, it popped.


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 48 (that is super speed for non-fiction)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 525 (woohoo!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho

Comments

Your mimosa drinking required me to send the Hubs to the store for some wine for later tonight!
Meghan said…
Kate - I love that I seem to have caused a widespread mimosa craving. These is something about fizziness on Saturday mornings that make me really happy.