Hour 4: Wherein Our Reader is Impressed

CURRENTLY READING: License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison

THOUGHTS?: This book is really entertaining. I had no idea that Rick Harrison was such an interesting subject. I've always enjoyed Pawn Stars, but reading this book makes the show even more fascinating.

I greatly enjoyed this passage.
SNACKS AND STUFF: Still working on breakfast baked goods, coffee, and mimosas. No complaints about that.

COMPANION UPDATE: They are still reading their respective books.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I am reading faster than I expected. I may need to grab a random book off my shelves at this rate. Also, my CD ended. Since Rick Harrison loves American history so much, I thought it appropriate to thrown the John Adams soundtrack into my computer.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 53
PAGES READ TOTAL: 477

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho

Comments