Hour 20: Wherein Our Reader Bids Adieu

CURRENTLY READING: Nothing! I'm not even close to finishing Girls in White Dresses, but my eyelids are way too heavy.

THOUGHTS?: It's going to be a interesting read to get through over the next few days. I still don't know if I can say that I like it.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nada. My teeths have been brushed.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend stayed with me for the final hour, but now he too is headed to bed.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I made it. I read 6 books, and lasted for 20 hours. Woohoo! *Snore*

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 29
PAGES READ TOTAL: 2012 (I made it. That is an awesome number to see, and also slightly scary to see. Is it an omen?)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
Death of a Hussy by M.C. Beaton
Blankets by Craig Thompson

Comments

Stefanie said…
Wow! You did great! I crawled into bed much earlier than you did. I had a blast though!
Meghan said…
Thanks Stefanie. Those last few hours were rough, but once I saw that 2000 pages was in sight, I refused to give up.