Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader Gains a Companion

CURRENTLY READING: I almost almost done with The Alchemist.

THOUGHTS?: I had no idea that this book was a graphic novel take of a book. I may have to track down the original story. The narrative is quite enjoyable and the pictures are very pretty.

Ooooo! Aaaaah! Eeee!
SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee this time around, but I think it may be time to break into the baked goods.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend is up! He came out with his iPad and grabbed some coffee. He's reading blogs. It counts.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I've been listening to NPR's Thistle and Shamrock all morning. This show is one of my favorites.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 150
PAGES READ TOTAL: 350 (Math is easy when the numbers end in zero.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo

Comments