Hour 15: Wherein Our Reader is Disappointed

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Death of a Hussy. I am about to start Blankets.

THOUGHTS?: It was quite good - unlike the fourth quarter of my football game.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee.

COMPANION UPDATE: She's on the phone, but was reading previously. I don't know how much longer she'll last tonight.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I am saddened by my football team's loss. It was not a pretty game. I think I need to take a shower to help wake me up and give me energy for the final hours.

Just for a laugh.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 39
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1351

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

Comments