Hour 14: Wherein Our Gets Nervous

CURRENTLY READING: I am into the last quarter of Death of a Hussy.

THOUGHTS?: I don't know what's making more nervous: the possibility of a second murder or the ND game. CAUSE OUR QUARTERBACK IS ROLLING AROUND IN PAIN RIGHT NOW!

This is how I watch the game.
SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee.

COMPANION UPDATE: She's still reading, but her yawning has started.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Why are ND quarterbacks always getting injured? Poor guys. OOOOO! THAT WAS A GOOD RUN!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 22 (I did the dishes and got distracted by the game)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1312

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

Comments