Hour 13: Wherein Our Reader Sups

CURRENTLY READING: A little more Death of a Hussy

THOUGHTS?: It took half the book for someone to die. It always amazes me that Beaton can wait so long for the mystery bit to kick in.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I ate too much.


I slaved all day to make this pizza. Ahem.
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie and I have both been distracted by food and football. She's about a third of the way through her book.

ANYTHING ELSE?: ND finally scored... but my hopes are still not all that high for this game.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 27 (not bad considering the distractions)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1290

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

Comments

Stefanie said…
I don't know what I'm enjoying more, following what you are reading or what you are eating! :)
Meghan said…
I have that debate almost every read-a-thon. I'm I reading so that I have an excuse to eat, or am I eating "easy" stuff so that I can read more.

I guess it doesn't really matter the reason since I enjoy both activities.