Hour 12: Wherein Our Reader Screams

CURRENTLY READING: Still working on Death of a Hussy

THOUGHTS?: I do so love this series.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Dinner is in the oven. Here is a before shot.

Can we use "wngyz" in Scrabble now?
COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is working on The Secret Life of Bees.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Notre Dame football is on. Go Irish! Sadly, they are already down by 7. Hopefully, I will not be screaming for the whole game. I would rather like to see them win.

I buy "The Shirt" every year. I love that it's blue.
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 35
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1263

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

Comments