Hour 11: Wherein Our Reader Slows Down

CURRENTLY READING: I'm a wee bit into M.C. Beaton's Death of a Hussy

THOUGHTS?: I always enjoy Beaton's book. They are just so charming and fun.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just a few veggies, but I think dinner may go into the oven soon. We have a football game at 8pm which requires snacks.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie just finished her first book. Her short review: " A well-crafted young adult story." She totally wanted more making out... but that would have made it an adult novel.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Pizza, booze, football, more reading. This night shall be awesome. Speaking of football... my team (Go Irish!) is playing USC... so my reading will be rather, how shall I put this, interrupted. I fully expect my hourly page count to plummet.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 70
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1228

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

It's growing!

Comments