Hour 10: Wherein Our Reader Fights with a Chair

CURRENTLY READING: I am thisclose to finishing The Invention of Hugo Cabret

THOUGHTS?: This book is great. I can see why it is being made into a movie.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I'm about to pack up the cheeses so they stay fresh... but the veggies will remain for pre-dinner nibbles.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend has left us. The Roomie is almost done with her first book. She says it was more dramatic than anticipated.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Umm... no. So I guess it's time for me to post a filler picture of the small autumnal gourds decorating our TV stand.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 269 (Cheating rules!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1158 (Hello four-digit territory)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
The Alchemist: A Graphic Novel by Paulo Coelho
License to Pawn: Deals, Steals, and My Life at the Gold & Silver by Rick Harrison

Comments