Hour 1: Wherein Our Reader Has Tears

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo

THOUGHTS?: I cried. This book was so full of emotion, that I actually teared up. It was a good kind of tears, but I was surprised by the intensity of feeling. DiCamillo is one heck of a writer.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I polished off my pre-breakfast snack and am on my second cup of coffee.


COMPANION UPDATE: They are still abed. I do wonder who will awaken first. My money is on The Boyfriend.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The birds outside are singing quite prettily this morning.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 200
PAGES READ TOTAL: 200 (Thank goodness the morning math is easy.)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo


Comments

Wow, 200 pages! I want whatever coffee you've got brewing! You're doing amazing! :)
Meghan said…
I always start my morning with an easy, YA book. Reading through one of these makes me feel like I've accomplished something.