First Hour Survey

Where are you reading from today?
My apartment in Silver Spring, MD.

Three random facts about me…
I love wine tasting
My favorite fiction author is Diana Gabaldon
I'm taking a barre fitness class... and it hurts.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

Eight

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

Read at least 6 books
Stay up for 20 hours
Eat a lot of snacks
Have fun!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
Pace yourself
Drink a lot of water
It's okay to not read fast
Have fun!

Comments

Jex said…
Good luck! Have fun! Go reading :-)

Jex @ Everything and Nothing
Alexa S. said…
Happy reading! :)
detweilermom said…
I am slowly making my way through the Outlander series on audio. they take me about a month to listen to one book. Have fun!!
Meghan said…
Thank you Jex and Alexa! It was great to see comments so early in the morning.

Detweiler Mom - The series is epically long, but I definitely consider it work the effort.