Hour 17: Wherein Our Reader Shares a Bedtime Story

CURRENTLY READING: Safe Area Gorazde

THOUGHTS?: I just came to the really gruesome portion of this graphic novel. I am quite glad that it's in black and white right now.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just tea

COMPANION UPDATE: The Roomie is still up and reading. I read with The Boyfriend a bit, but he's about to hit the hay. Silly work on a Sunday. Also, I lied previously, he did bring a present. He got me a copy of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows soundtrack. It makes good reading music.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I may make it til 3am, but I may fade fast after that.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 58 (I need to stop chatting)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1079

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang
On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan

Comments