Hour 12: Wherein Our Reader Wants Icing

CURRENTLY READING: I'm about halfway through On Chesil Beach

THOUGHTS?: I'm enjoying the story, but I think I may be missing the deeper subtext of the book. McEwan always has some sort of subtext going on.

SNACKS AND STUFF: No noms. The Roomie shall be putting in our dinner order soon.

COMPANION UPDATE: She has finished M.C. Beaton's Death of a Cad. Two books down for her.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Every time the hockey announcers talk about an icing penalty I want to eat frosting. We may have a jar squirreled away somewhere... might have to investigate that. The hockey game is still 0-0.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 41
PAGES READ TOTAL: 849

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
Deogratias: A Tale of Rwanda by Stassen
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang

Comments