Readathon: Wrap Up

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
My last one - Hour 18. I just had to go to bed. Too sleepy.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

Graphic novels, YA, and mystery.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Maybe, in the week or so leading up to the readathon, have past participants share their stories and blogs.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The hourly posts/challenges and the cheerleaders.

5. How many books did you read?
I completed four and started a fifth.

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Exile by Diana Gabaldon
Death of a Snob by M.C. Beaton
The Photographer by Emmanuel Giubert
Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

Death of a Snob (and I am not a mystery reader normally)

8. Which did you enjoy least?
Pursuit of Honor but only because I'm a just a few pages in and was quite sleepy as I read those.

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

I am not a cheerleader, but they are awesome.


10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Schedule permitting, I will most definitely participate as a reader again.

Comments