Hour 18: Wherein Our Reader Begins to Miss her Pillow

CURRENTLY READING: Ever so slowly working through Pursuit of Honor

THOUGHTS?: So. many. character. names. Not. enough. brain. power.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just water

COMPANION UPDATE: I have been abandoned! The Roomie was the first to seek the sweet arms of Morpheus. The Boyfriend went to read in bed a short while later. I expect he's been visited by the sandman.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Hour 18 was most likely my last full hour. I find myself doing the head bobbing thing. I would love to stay up the whole 24 hours, but I have a pumpkin picking adventure to attend in the morning.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 48
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1097

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Exile by Diana Gabaldon
Death of a Snob by M.C. Beaton
The Photographer by Emmanuel Giubert

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done, Well done! You've done great! Thanks for participating!
Meghan said…
Thank you - I hope to hold out for even longer next time.