Hour 17: Wherein Our Reader Starts to Yawn

CURRENTLY READING: Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn

THOUGHTS?: From a real book about Afghanistan to a fiction novel about a couter-terrorist operative. Another reading 180.
I always take the dust jackets off the hardback books I read; I don't have to worry about damaging the cover.
SNACKS AND STUFF: I brushed my teef. I think I am done with the snackage for the night.

COMPANION UPDATE: My companions are still with me, but they're talking about going to bed. I'll admit, I'm slightly jealous.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I've yawned three times in the past 10 minutes. I think it may be time to get up and dance around.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 61 (I am back into non-graphic novel territory)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1049

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Exile by Diana Gabaldon
Death of a Snob by M.C. Beaton
The Photographer by Emmanuel Giubert

Comments