Seen on the Metro: Winter White

This woman was gorgeous and had the fashion sense to match. Said lady was pale, but in that blushing Snow White, alabaster skin sort of way. Her white-blond hair was tucked neatly under a white, floppy beret with black piping. Her coat was a pristine winter white with a peter pan collar. It reached to her knees and was cinched with a wide platinum black belt. She was wearing dark, fitted jeans and what looked black, knee-high stiletto boots.

Needless to say, I envied her outfit.

I noticed her because of her clothes. My best guess is that she was in her early 40s - I only hope I look that good when I'm her age.

Said woman, however, became my hero when she pulled Twilight out of her black, patent leather bag. I was able to see that she was on page 14.

I haven't read the book (and I have been told that I would both love and be frustrated by the series) but I adore the fact that such a fashionable, intelligent looking woman would be reading what is typified as juvenile literature.

Comments