Book 21: The Leopard Prince

TITLE: The Leopard Prince
AUTHOR: Elizabeth Hoyt
STARTED: April 18, 2008
FINISHED: April 22, 2008
PAGES: 372
GENRE: Romance

FIRST SENTENCE: After the carriage wreck and a bit before the horses ran away, Lady Georgina Maitland noticed that her land steward was a man.

SUMMARY: [From barnesandnoble.com] Wealthy Lady Georgina Maitland doesn't want a husband, though she could use a good steward to run her estates. One look at Harry Pye, and Georgina knows she's not just dealing with a servant, but a man. Harry has known many aristocrats-including one particular nobleman who is his sworn enemy. But Harry has never met a beautiful lady so independent, uninhibited, and eager to be in his arms. Still, it's impossible to conduct a discreet liaison when poisoned sheep, murdered villagers, and an enraged magistrate have the county in an uproar.

THOUGHTS: Gah! I need to remember to update faster... and I really have no excuse now that I have a laptop. Bad Meghan.

From what I remember, this book was both entertaining and innovative. I also remember that the whole "mystery" of the book was solved in a way that I thought was stupid.

I'm sure this review would have been better if I had done it sooner... but I didn't. So this is all you get.

RATING: 6/10 [Good]

Comments