Book 9: Y The Last Man: Motherland

TITLE: Y The Last Man: Motherland
AUTHOR: Brian K. Vaughan
STARTED: February 20, 2008
FINISHED: February 20, 2008
PAGES: 144
GENRE: Graphic Novel

FIRST SENTENCE: I'm coming for you, Beth!

SUMMARY: [From amazon.com] The latest adventures of Yorick Brown, last man on earth, consist of one standoff after another. Yorick stands off girlfriend Beth--in his dreams. Then Yorick's sister, Hero, and the only baby boy on earth stand off a gang of amazon archers. Then Yorick's guard, agent 355, stands off the mysterious ninja who has been hot on Yorick's heels all along. Then geneticist Alison Mann, Yorick's personal researcher, stands off her father over Yorick. (Her father? Yorick's not the only last man?) In the end, Yorick's off to Paris and, he hopes, Beth.

THOUGHTS: Another short review: I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.

I can't wait to see how this series ends.

RATING: 7/10 [Very Good]

Comments