We have a winner

Jane Austen's Emma won the poll for what book I should read next. It was neck and neck until the end between Emma and Persuasion. Have no fear Persuasion lovers, I will get around to reading that Austen (and, really, all Austens) at some point.

For the new poll, I'm working off of two loves: reading and movies. I've seen a lot of movies... that's probably why one of my undergraduate majors was Media Studies. There is this group on Facebook called "No, I Haven't Read That Great Literary Classic -- But I've Seen the Wishbone" and that basically sums up me and movies. I decided that the next poll should help decrease the number of times I've said, "I've seen the movie, but I haven't read the book."

You've got five books to choose from over in the sidebar. And.... go!

Comments