Slacker!

I feel like such a slacker. Every time I log into my blogger, I just look at the draft entries of books I've read building up and building up. Last Tuesday, I started a new job at my library and have not really had any time to sit down at my desk, let alone blog. And, despite the bags under my eyes and the massive amount of yawns I seem to produce during the day, I continue to read into the night. Therefore, I have a ton of books to talk about, just no time to talk about them. Oi!

I promise to talk about books soon. I should have a full set of staff hired by the end of the week which means I get to spend more time doing my job (at my desk) and less time running around the library like a shelver on speed.

Oh, what is the new job, you may ask?

I am now the Stacks Supervisor of the main university library. Clearly, books need a chaperon.

Comments

Kathleen said…
Of course those Rowdy philosophy and religion books need a chaperon! Who knows what kinda trouble they would get into otherwise!
Meghan said…
And if they don't cause the problems, those darn literature books do!