You said Read This! And I will... in about two weeks

A few months ago, I started a poll in my sidebar that let you determine which book that I should have read in high school I should tackle. And the winner is.... Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest. I'm in the middle of a book right now (God is Not Great) and need to read a book a friend lent me before I start Kesey's work. But, never fear, I shall get to this literary classic soon.

I put up a new poll (go check it out - it's to the right and down... little farther, there ya go... vote... now get back here and finish reading this entry) to replace the old one - I think this may become a permanent feature. My friends and I are seeing "Becoming Jane Austen" tomorrow and I've read a ton of articles about the surge in Austen love; I've been meaning to read more of her work. I'm too lazy to actually choose, so you can do it for me.

Note: I've already read Pride and Prejudice (I'm a girl) and Sense and Sensibility (Alan Rickman you're awesome) so that's why they're not there.

Comments

Jennie said…
I voted for Persuasion (it's my favorite Austen). But then I like them all except Mansfield Park. :)

I'd forgotten that movie was coming out so soon. I've been looking forward to it. You will post some thoughts after? Please. :)
Meghan said…
Oh, I def. plan on writing something about the movie... I just need to sit down and actually do it.