Book 86: Fantasy Lover

NUMBER: 86
TITLE: Fantasy Lover
AUTHOR: Sherrilyn Kenyon
STARTED: November 18, 2006
FINISHED: November 19, 2006
PAGES: 307
GENRE: Romance

FIRST SENTENCE: Possessed of supreme strength and of unrivaled courage, he was blessed by the gods, feared by mortals, and desired by all women who saw him.

SUMMARY: [From barnesandnoble.com] For 2,000 years, Julian of Macedon has lived a curse of being a love-slave. When he is summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, Grace is the first woman to see him as a man with a tormented past. Taking him out into the world, instead of keeping him in the bedroom, Grace teaches Julian to love again. But can that alone break the 2,000-year-old curse he is under?

REASON FOR READING: The plot sounded intriguing.

THOUGHTS: I read this book only a week ago, and I don't remember much. That is certainly saying something about this book's staying power. Honestly, aside from remembering that I identified with the heroine's love of books, I don't remember enough about this book to give it a proper review. That's what I get for waiting so long to type these things out.

MISCELLANEOUS: Oh New Orleans stereotypes...

KEEP/SHARE/CRINGE(?): PBSing it.
RATING: 5/10 [I didn't particularly like it or dislike it; mixed review]

CR: Reflections in the Nile by J. Suzanne Frank
RN: Light My Fire by Katie McAlister

Comments