Book 45: Celtic Fire

NUMBER: 45
TITLE: Celtic Fire
AUTHOR: Joy Nash
STARTED: June 16, 2005
FINISHED: June 21, 2005
PAGES: 309
GENRE: Romance

FIRST SENTENCE: The Roman refused to die.

SUMMARY: [From barnesandnoble.com] When a Roman commander travels through Britannia to investigate a haunting vision, an ambush by hostile Celts leaves him with an unexpected prize - a beautifully enchanting witch.

REASON FOR READING: I love Ancient History. I love Romance. It was a match made in heaven.

THOUGHTS: This book was steamier than I expected. The characters were fine and the plot was interesting but I was distracted by all the sex. That has never happened before. I also found myself skimming over scenes that did not involve the two lead characters.

MISCELLANEOUS: The cover art made the book difficult to read while at work.

KEEP/SHARE/CRINGE(?): Share
RATING: 4/10 [An "okay" book, but I don't recommend it]

CR: The Black Diamond by Andrea Kane
RN: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Comments